Architectural and interior photography are artistic disciplines onto themselves and among the most difficult of all photographic specialties.
- In a world dominated by generalist photographers,
- Matt Wargo offers architecture photography at its finest to architects, interior designers as well as institutions, hotels and retailers.
- Matt began his career in 1984 as a staff photographer for an internationally renowned Philadelphia architecture firm. There, he quickly gained acclaim for his exceptional talents and ability to balance technical expertise with sensitivity to design intentions, capturing evocative, distinctive and technically strong images of buildings of all types, including residential homes, corporate structures, hotels, universities and museums.
- In 2005, Matt's photograph of the "Vanna Venturi House"-an
- icon of the post-modernism designed by architect Robert Venturi in 1962-was awarded the honor of being selected to appear on a "Masterworks of Modern American Architecture" postage stamp.
Matt's work is characterized by personal attention to quality and details and by a consistent communication with clients.
This positive collaboration assures a high degree of control-interpretive, aesthetic and technical and its success it reflected in longstanding and ongoing associations with the majority of clients.
Matt Wargo Architectural Photographer is located in the Philadelphia, PA, New Jersey area.
- Architectural Digest
- Architecture Record
- Interior Design
- Interior Magazine
- de Architect
- SEGD design
- Metropolis Magazine
- Philadelphia Home
- Philadelphia Magazine
- Philadelphia Style